The ICT Observatory is an instrument of analysis and follow-up of the ICT Sector and the Digital Society in Catalonia and agglutinates the information and more relevant indicators of ICT in Catalonia.
The ICT Observatory is an instrument of analysis and follow-up of the ICT Sector and the Digital Society in Catalonia promoted by the Technological Circle of Catalonia with the support of the Secretary's Office of Telecommunications, Cybersecurity and digital Society of the Generalitat de Catalunya. The ICT Observatory agglutinates the information and more relevant indicators of ICT in Catalonia with the objective of measuring its evolution and helping to design the policies and strategies of future for this sector.
Indicators that the observatory includes:
- ICT Sector Indicators: data and indicators on the ICT companies in Catalonia: number of companies and dimension, volume of business and employment of the ICT Sector and work and salary costs.
- Digital Society Indicators: data and indicators about the equipment and use of ICT in homes and catalan companies: equipments, connectivity, purchases and sales through internet and digital formalities with the administration. Data are detailed by territory, genre and size of company.
- Reports / Studies: collection of reports and studies related with the development of the Digital Society in Catalonia.
- Historical Indicators: in this section the historical one of all the ones of published indicators will be able to be consulted in the Observatory.
- Offering a general and updated vision of the indicators that affect to the ICT catalan sector.
- Spreading and facilitating information about the degree of implantation of ICT in Catalonia.
- Having data about the evolution of the Digital Society in Catalonia to adapt the performance of the different public and private agents.
Leader and participants